An effective driver assistance system to prevent engine damage before it occurs.
It monitors the vehicle's:
- Engine Block Temperature
- Oil Pressure
- Coolant levels
- Display panel on dash board.
- Audio and visual warnings.
- Two-stage temperature response.
- Warnings are followed by engine shut down before damage occurs.
- Engine shut down events are stored in memory, to be recalled afterwards.
- Digital outputs to external devices, such as fleet management systems.
- Suitable for high temperature engines.
- Suitable for high operating temperatures.
Benefits of using the system:
- Engine damage is effectively prevented.
- Drivers are assisted to take preventative action.
- Large repair costs are prevented.
- Loss of production due to down time is prevented.
- Vehicle productivity and customer service is improved.
- Reduced expenses result in increased profit.
- Low cost installation.
Contact us for further information