3 in 1 Live Tracking System
Advanced Telematics (Pty) Ltd is proud to introduce our revolutionary speed limiting device. Not only can it limit your vehicle but it also serves as a speed recorder and LIVE TRACKING!! Built to strict standards the ADV02B gives fleet managers the ability to track their vehicles live as well as limit the maximum speed.
- Drastically reduced fuel consumption.
- Extended mechanical life.
- Extended tyre life.
- Reduced road accidents.
- Safer driving conditions.
- Reduced operating expenses.
- Improved profitability.
- Improved resale value of vehicles
- Efficient and effective operation.
- No harmful effects on the vehicle.
- Suitable for all types of vehicles.
- Split second response times.
- Compatible with all other electronic systems.
- User Friendly online platform
Geozone Speed Limits
The ADV02B allows you to limit speeds per geofence so when the vehicle enters it the speed limiter automatically changes the speed limit to the speed set for that specific geofence.
One of the great features of the ADV02B
is that it has a feature of being able to send an over the air command to limit
a vehicle to any desired speed.
This is a great feature that can be utilised by our control room should a vehicle be hijacked or stolen we are able to remotely limit the speed to as slow as possible so that the vehicle cannot be driven faster than that speed and should the unit be pulled out they cannot move that vehicle at all as there won't be any revs going through.
This is a great game changer that will assist in the hijacking and stolen vehicle recovery divisions.
Various reports can be generated from the system as seen below:
Playback of trips
WHO FINANCES THE EQUIPMENT?
It pays for itself!!
- Initially the vehicle owners pay for the installations, but through the proven saving in fuel and maintenance costs this investment is recovered within the first 3 months.
- Thereafter the owners enjoy ongoing saving of expenses and improved profitability.
- Authorities have improved control
- Owners enjoy reduced operating costs
- The public benefit from fewer accidents
- Insurance claims are reduced
- (Sorry for the panel beaters)